We try to include a wealth of helpful information on our family law website, but we also know that there are a number of great online resources for those looking to learn more about the topics of divorce, child custody, domestic violence, and division of property in Virginia. We have collected some of the best and most helpful online resources, reference sites, and helpful internet links for those seeking more information on family law in Virginia.
- Christian divorce support: A website offering Christian divorce support
- Divorce recovery: A website offering help in recovering from divorce
- Divorce support: A website offering personal resources and support for divorcing people
- Find various state’s divorce laws: A link to “findlaw”, a resource to locate various state’s divorce laws, including Virginia
- Personal support for divorcing people: A website providing personal resources and support for divorcing people
- Virginia divorce law: A link to the Virginia State Bar’s publication on Virginia divorce law
- Virginia divorce resource: A link to divorcenet, a resource for finding laws governing divorce and other information
- Child support calculator: A link to the Virginia Department of Social Services, Division of Child Support Enforcement (DCSE) website, with child support calculator.
- City of Fredericksburg: A link to the homepage of the Circuit Court of the City of Fredericksburg
- King George County: A link to the home page of the Circuit Court of King George County
- Spotsylvania Circuit Court: A link to the home page of the Spotsylvania Circuit Court
- Stafford Circuit Court: A link to the home page of the Circuit Court of Stafford County
- Westmoreland County Circuit Court: A link to the home page of the Circuit Court of Westmoreland County
Virginia’s Judicial System and Statutes: This link is the official website of the Virginia Judicial System, and has a searchable database of Virginia statutes, including those governing divorce, custody, child support, spousal support, and all other family law issues. It also offers a limited database of opinions from the Court of Appeals and the Virginia Supreme Court. The site also provides links to the websites of the various Circuit Courts in Virginia, where the reader can obtain potentially useful information about court schedules, procedures, personnel, and court forms.
Deep Roots in Fredericksburg